[UPDATE] How to unban Free fire Device (imei) 100% working for 2020 | Account unban,No clickbait. - TECH RV YT
Subscribe us on Youtube Subscribe now!

[UPDATE] How to unban Free fire Device (imei) 100% working for 2020 | Account unban,No clickbait.


Free Fire - This is the most looked for in the wake of shooting and endurance game as of late accessible on portable. Each game keeps going around 10 minutes and puts you on an enormous desert island where you face 50 different players, all searching for a similar objective of endurance. Players are allowed to pick a beginning stage with a parachute, attempting to remain in the sheltered zone to the extent that this would be possible. Drive a few vehicles to investigate the huge guide, stow away in the channels or remain imperceptible while lying under the grass. Trap your foe, point and shoot, gather however much hardware as could be expected, there is just a single objective here in the game and that is to endure.

New Updated Information :

1. Clash Squad will now be opened permanently!
2. New weapons - Desert Eagle is now available in Clash Squad.
3. New Characters - Notora
4. Reduce the difficulty to raise the character level.
5. New Advanced Attachments for Kar98k, Vss, and M14.
6. Anti-material launcher is now a secondary weapon.
7. UI character page adjustment.
8. Players can now place markers on items for their teammates.
9. Dynamic weather is now available in Classic mode.

New featues of Free Fire - For Indian Servers Already Have It Makes Free Fire Faster, Player Control Has Been Equipped with Auto Aim, For the Players Alone Have an Ambush Player Type, And There is a UAV Zone

Demerits of Free Fire - One thing that is a weakness of Free Fire is the Free Fire Graphic Display Quality. In appearance, the graphics still look lacking in Details and Real. Of course, Smoother Free Fire Game Performance and Experience.

»-» »-» »-» »-» »-» »-» »-» »-» »-» »-» »-» »-» »-»

📝  Description Application Features:

• Free Fire Unbanned Device
• Latest Application Update
• Fix Free Fire Latest Version
• Fix Virtual [Overcome FC]
• Support Login Fb / Vk
• Support All Android

»-» »» »-» »-» »-» »-» »-» »- »» - »» - »» - »» - »» - »

Update Info : Unbanned Application
Last Updated : January 21, 2020
Support : All Android Work
Downloader : 1M+
Size : 5.9MB

📱 My Device:
▪ J400F [2-32GB]

               DOWNLOAD THE APPLICATION HERE

                             DOWNLOAD

24 comments

  1. HELLO SIR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN SUSPENDED PLEASE UNSPEND MY ACCOUNT PLEASE SIR PLEASE GIVE ME LAST CHANSE PLEASE GIVE MY OLD ID PLEASE IT"S MY HUMBLE REQUEST IN FREE FIRE MY NAME IS beingastuden AND MY UID IS -586297414 PLEASE PLEASE UNSESPEND MY PLEASE ITS MY HUMBLE REQUEST. I LOVE FREE FIRE GAME .
  2. Sir my account has been suspected without any reason so please give my account please please give me one chance sir please
  3. Sir my account has been suspected without any reason so please give my account please please give me one chance sir please
  4. Sir my id and device is permantly suspent pleasw its unban
    1. My device is permanently suspended
    2. Hello
    3. Sir my account has been suspected without any reason so please give my account please please give me one chance sir please
    4. Hallo sir my account is ban pls recover❤️
  5. It is not working
  6. Sorry sir I am so sorry please sir my id unban please sir
  7. Sir please give account air please
  8. Sir my account has been suspended without any reason so please give mee my account please please give mee One chance Sir please
  9. Please un band my account sir and i never do another mistike another time plese for give me sir my account is Deepak plese.........
    1. Ok dive your user id :-
      And password:-
      I'll unban your Id
    2. My I'D been hogai please please please Meri madat karo bhai UID 2295085567 ok bhai🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
  10. Sir my account has been suspended and device also get suspendep please help me sir🙏🙏🙏
  11. Bhai mera account suspended please solution sir
  12. Sir my mobile divice banne ang network problem ping lwo
  13. Please id unbanned kardo
    268294481
  14. Dear Garenafree fire, .
    please unban my I’d I use config file hack one time just for fun please unban my fre fire account I’d([[protected]]) once unbanned my free fire account in future I never used any hack I spend almost 30000INR its my old I’d I am also belong to a poor family please unban my free fire அக்கௌன்ட் 🙏🙏🙏please, please, 😭😭 I HOPE YOU UNBAN MY FREE FIRE ACCOUNT
    “”I LOVE FREE FIRE GIVE ME A CHANCE””
    GIVE ME A CHANCE I PROMISE I NEVER USED ANY THIRD-PARTY APPLICATION AND FILE
    PLEASE UNSUSPEND…..my UI 586587389 id name Ayush
  15. GreetingsHELLO SIR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN SUSPENDED PLEASE UNSPEND MY ACCOUNT PLEASE SIR PLEASE GIVE ME LAST CHANSE PLEASE GIVE MY OLD ID PLEASE IT"S MY HUMBLE REQUEST IN FREE FIRE MY NAME IS EML MAHAKAL AND MY UID IS ,= 707840087PLEASE PLEASE UNSESPEND MY PLEASE ITS MY HUMBLE REQUEST. I LOVE FREE FIRE GAME .
  16. GreetingsHELLO SIR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN SUSPENDED PLEASE UNSPEND MY ACCOUNT PLEASE SIR PLEASE GIVE ME LAST CHANSE PLEASE GIVE MY OLD ID PLEASE IT"S MY HUMBLE REQUEST IN FREE FIRE MY NAME IS EML MAHAKAL AND MY UID IS ,=2786821837 PLEASE PLEASE UNSESPEND MY PLEASE ITS MY HUMBLE REQUEST. I LOVE FREE FIRE GAME .

  17. My I'd band please free fire my I'd unban please I love free fire 278682183706 PM
    Please un band my account sir and i never do another mistike another time plese for give me sir my account is Deepak plese.........

    Reply
Will reply soon...
© TECH RV YT - All rights reserved. Distributed by TECH RV YT OFFICIAL